4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and trimmed
salt and pepper to taste
4 oz cream cheese, softened
4 oz pepper jack cheese, freshly grated (see my Note About Cheese)
8 slices bacon
1. Take your chicken breasts
and flatten them
and salt and pepper them
2. Take the cream cheese
and soften it in the microwave for about 10 seconds
3. Shred the pepperjack cheese
and mix it in with the cream cheese
4. Form 4 equal logs and place the logs in the center of the chicken breasts.
5. Wrap the chicken around the cheese log and wrap 2 slices of bacon around each breast and secure with toothpicks.
6. Cook at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees.
7. Turn on broiler for 3-5 minutes to brown bacon.