8 oz thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta
1 pkg McCormick's Thick & Zesty Spaghetti Sauce mix
1 cup water
1 8 oz can tomato sauce
1 Tbsp butter
1/2 - 1 lb ground beef
Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
2. While noodles are cooking, brown ground beef. I use my micro cooker from Pampered Chef. I can cook a pound of ground beef in 5-6 minutes, without changing the taste or texture of it! When beef is brown, drain grease.
3. Stir together sauce mix, water, tomato sauce and butter.
4. Add ground beef and bring mixture to a boil. Cover and reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occassionally.
5. Serve over cooked noodles and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Find recipe for Cheesy Garlic Bread here!