Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blue Cheese Dressing

There are very few bottled salad dressings that I like, so I prefer to make my own! We eat a lot of salads, so I am always looking for new and different ways to make salad, to shake it up a bit!

I made a salad last night with chopped iceberg lettuce, REAL bacon bits, french fried onions and this dressing...so good! This would also make a great dip for buffalo wings, veggies, etc! You won't believe how easy it is!

Ingredients:

1 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp distilled white vinegar
1 cup blue cheese crumbles (less if you don't want it chunky)
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.

HOW EASY IS THAT?????

1 comment: