Saturday, March 13, 2010

Breakfast Pizza

I love breakfast, but I rarely (ok, never) get up in the morning and fix it. So, occassionally, I like to fix it for dinner. This is one of those occassions!



Ingredients:


1 lb pork sausage
1 c frozen hash browns (I use Ore-Ida country style)
1 (8 oz) pkg crescent rolls
4 oz freshly grated cheddar cheese (see my note on cheese)
5 eggs
1/4 c milk
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
sour cream (optional)
salsa (optional)


Steps:


1. Brown sausage; drain.


2. Roll out crescent rolls onto a pan with edges. I use Pampered Chef's Medium Bar Pan, which measures 11 1/2" x 7 3/4".


3. Spoon on sausage. Sprinkle on hash browns and cheese.

4. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over sausage mixture.

5. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until eggs are set.

6. Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.








1 comment:

  1. Now that looks great!! I am going to try that soon!!

    We love Saturday morning breakfast....OUT!!

    But we will fix B's Fav....Ham Steak & Eggs- every so often!!

    ReplyDelete