1 lb pork sausage
1 c frozen hash browns (I use Ore-Ida country style)
1 (8 oz) pkg crescent rolls
4 oz freshly grated cheddar cheese (see my note on cheese)
1/4 c milk
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
sour cream (optional)
1. Brown sausage; drain.
2. Roll out crescent rolls onto a pan with edges. I use Pampered Chef's Medium Bar Pan, which measures 11 1/2" x 7 3/4".
3. Spoon on sausage. Sprinkle on hash browns and cheese.
4. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over sausage mixture.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
6. Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.