Peel it with a vegetable peeler before using.
4. Grate carrot OR use matchstix carrots, like me! About a handful...
8. To assemble potstickers, place 12 wonton wrappers onto smooth surface.
9. Lightly brush edges of each wonton with water.10. Scoop filling onto center of each wonton.11. To assemble, fold one point over filling and overlap with the opposite point. Repeat with remaining two points.
12. Place potstickers on pan and repeat with remaining wontons.
13. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges of potstickers are golden brown.
I serve mine with Hot Chinese Mustard, but you may want to try this dipping sauce:
1/2 c red jalapeno jelly
1/4 c rice vinegar
2 Tbsp soy sauce
Place jelly in small, microwaveable bowl and microwave on HIGH 30-40 seconds or until warm; add vinegar and soy sauce. Whisk until well blended.